[tz] If you lie about the time zone, your iPhone will have its revenge

Guy Harris guy at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jan 19 10:25:39 UTC 2016

> On Jan 19, 2016, at 12:56 AM, Goudge, Stephen <stephen.goudge at petards.com> wrote:

Well, yes, that's what "check every second"-type checks *would* do (for d = 1 second).

The point is that I'm not sure how something that doesn't actually change the system clock, such as moving from one time zone to another, would trigger this.  But I'm also not sure why this would only be seen on the 6s models....