[tz] Asia/Tomsk

Paul G paul at ganssle.io
Thu May 26 14:33:54 UTC 2016

Wouldn't MCK+4 be interpreted by a POSIX TZ variable as 4 hours behind UTC? That seems like it would be quite confusing, especially since it's just a numerical reference to a different zone (i.e. I don't see how it's any better than naming the zone by its offset, in the absence of a proper local practice).