[tz] tz-2016g.tar.gz and Oracle Java Timezone Updater

Dempsey, Peter Peter.Dempsey at verint.com
Tue Sep 27 17:44:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

@Brian Inglis: The file currently at http://www.iana.org/time-zones/repository/tzdata-latest.tar.gz is 2016f. I require the 2016g in the same format. I am unable to create the package myself in a Windows environment.

@Susan Abraham: I will not be installing any JVM patches but will be updating the timezone database using the TimesoneUpdater.

Best regards,

Pete

--
This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential
information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.