[tz] question about mktime_tzname()

Kees Dekker Kees.Dekker at infor.com
Fri Jan 13 08:33:02 UTC 2017

Many thanks. I now used latest source code as retrieved from mentioned git repository. First impression is very good (on RedHat linux, 64-bit). This fix solves a large number of tests (400+) in our own test case. I will do more testing on more platforms. There are still some failing tests in our test suite. I will send a new mail when I have find out the root cause and was able to make a small reproduction. At the final end, I will try to contribute back my changes (Windows related and more). Will be continued. Thanks again.