[tz] Irish Standard Time vs Irish Summer Time

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Thu Jan 18 21:30:09 UTC 2018

I firmly agree with this. The way to implement Irish standard time is the
way it has always been implemented: it is simply the names that would be
changed to call one of them standard and one not.

I also agree with Stephen Colebourne: the focus should be on small, stable
updates, not potentially destabilizing "cleanups".

Mark