[tz] zdump bug?

Arthur David Olson arthurdavidolson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 23:25:17 UTC 2018

(A backward compatibility note: if tzloadbody is changed to treat non-slash
arguments as filenames that aren't relative to the default time zone
directory, it should probably be set up to also look in the default
directory to avoid breaking anything that counts on the current behavior.)

    @dashdashado