[tz] Add new timezone for Hanoi Capital, Vietnam

KP khaiphan9x at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:07:19 UTC 2019

It is possible to link Hanoi to Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh instead of Asia/Bangkok as
the logic you say will be better. The above-mentioned criteria seem to be
ignored, although it is quite reasonable. North Vietnam uses time zones
imposed, there is no document saying that North Vietnam accepted
Asia/Bangkok as a representative time zone. However, I did not change the
idea that Hanoi is the best representative for Vietnam, although I do not
have the right to change anything.

Vào 23:52, Th 2, 18 thg 2, 2019 Tim Parenti <tim at timtimeonline.com đã viết: