[tz] Add new timezone for Hanoi Capital, Vietnam

KP khaiphan9x at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:36:36 UTC 2019

I know that all my similar ideas will not be accepted, so I will not say
more until I have an extremely convincing opinion. And I also want to ask
why so many time zones do not comply rules and do not need to be created,
certainly the future will repeat the same thing.

Vào 0:21, Th 3, 19 thg 2, 2019 Tim Parenti <tim at timtimeonline.com đã viết: