[tz] tz list not in IANA list Re: tzdb data for North and Central America

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Fri Jan 17 08:31:48 UTC 2020

Brian Inglis wrote:
> If you can't find an online searchable tz mailing list archive, you can download
> about 18MB+ of archives starting from
>
> 	https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/1986-November.txt.gz
>
> to the current month, gunzip to about 70MB+ of posts, import them into a folder
> in your mail client for convenient searching, and subscribe to the mailing
> list(s) to keep your local archive up to date.

Hm, I just visited

followed the link "Overview of all iana.org mailing lists" in the footer
of that page, which points to

but didn't see the tz list on that page.

Is that intentional, or am I missing something, or should the mailing
list admins be asked to add a reference to the tz list?

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki

Senior Software Engineer

MEINBERG Funkuhren GmbH & Co. KG
Email: martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Phone: +49 5281 9309-414
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinburnicki/

Lange Wand 9, 31812 Bad Pyrmont, Germany
Amtsgericht Hannover 17HRA 100322
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Günter Meinberg, Werner Meinberg,
Andre Hartmann, Heiko Gerstung
Websites: https://www.meinberg.de  https://www.meinbergglobal.com
Training: https://www.meinberg.academy