[tz] North Vietnam 1970 to 1975 - Asia/Hanoi belongs into main file

pierreneter pierreneter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:28:18 UTC 2020

I see we have a lot of discussion about this. Present and in the past

https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2019-February/thread.html#27530
https://github.com/moment/moment-timezone/issues/653
https://unicode-org.atlassian.net/browse/CLDR-11977

Whether we have a standard or will create a standard to create tz list?
And Paul Eggert told me why this particular list was made:
https://data.iana.org/time-zones/theory.html#naming ("the naming
conventions attempt to strike a balance among the following goals") but
through the discussions I found, I feel that they are very
confusing because they think Asia/Hanoi still exists, and I don't know why
Hanoi is in the backzone. I will learn more about this because the tz list
is really confusing.