[tz] Request for change to the tz database

Russ Allbery eagle at eyrie.org
Mon Feb 8 21:56:02 UTC 2021

"Clive D.W. Feather" <clive at davros.org> writes:
> John Hawkinson said:

>> If we were getting 1 inquiry from a new person about Kyiv each week, or
>> each day, that would be telling us something.  (Something which, I
>> would argue, we should listen to).

>> As it is, we're barely hitting one per month, on the average.

> Really? It feels a lot more.

It feels like intermittent, very-low-scale brigading.  There aren't any
messages on the topic for some time, and then in the course of a week or
so we get up to a half-dozen, all using similar wording as if they were
all prompted by the same person or event.  (Which makes sense; clearly
it's an issue about which people have strong passions, and that sort of
organizing is common in the political sphere.)

--
Russ Allbery (eagle at eyrie.org)             <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>