[tz] Replacing the TZ Coordinator

Jacob Pratt jacob at jhpratt.dev
Sat Sep 25 01:10:18 UTC 2021

Now that 2021b has been released containing changes that nearly the entire
list was opposed to releasing at this point in time, are we certain this is
the correct choice? I believe the combination of blatantly ignoring a
near-unanimous majority of users, ignoring the real-world impacts of the
changes, and actively insulting and demeaning users is sufficient reason to
replace the coordinator.

Jacob Pratt