[tz] make traditional_tarballs fails on macOS for 2022b

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Aug 12 18:20:01 UTC 2022

On 8/12/22 10:55, Deborah Goldsmith wrote:

> 	modified:   zoneinfo/Africa/Casablanca
> 	modified:   zoneinfo/Africa/El_Aaiun

For these files, I see a difference in that in 2022b rearguard, times
after 2087 are marked as daylight-saving time (tm_isdst = 1) whereas
2022a rearguard marks them as standard time (tm_isdst = 0). Other than
tm_isdst all timestamps are equivalent. This is a consequence of this patch:

https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2022-May/031420.html

which reverted to 2021e behavior in this department.

> 	modified:   zoneinfo/America/New_York

I don't see a difference here, so this one is more worrisome. I suggest
investigating this one more thoroughly on your end.