[tz] Errors compiling 2022f on macOS

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Oct 30 23:16:25 UTC 2022

On 2022-10-30 13:57, Guy Harris wrote:
> That statement may also hold true for some other UN*Xes.

My impression is that users of NetBSD, OpenBSD etc. are less likely to
run into this problem, because they don't have the complication of
configuration issues inherent to macOS's brew-based system that is
combined with automatic migration and multiple-architecture binaries and
libraries.

Gilmore wrote he's OK with reverting the patch so I'm now inclined to
revert it, though I'd also like to hear Deborah's opinion.