[tz] DST Change in Egypt April from GMT+2 to GMT+3

Amir Ayad amir.ayad at ericsson.com
Mon Mar 6 13:27:32 UTC 2023

Dear Team,

Hope everything is great.
Kindly need your support to provide us with an updated TZ package as our Government in Egypt recently declared to start applying DST timings starting from last week in April till last week in October which will impact many Ericsson charging nodes.
Accordingly we need this package the soonest to start implementing on our nodes.

Thanks in advance for your usual support.

Best Regards,

[https://www.ericsson.com]<https://www.ericsson.com/>

Amir Ayad
Senior Support Engineer

MMEA MS NEW SSE MOBINIL 2LO
Mobile: +201284336575
amir.ayad at ericsson.com<mailto:amir.ayad at ericsson.com>

Ericsson
Smart Village KM 28 Cairo/Alex Road, Bldg#86B
6580, Sixth of October City
Egypt
ericsson.com<https://www.ericsson.com/>