[tz] Proposal to revert 2023b's Lebanon data changes

Saadallah Itani sitani at aub.edu.lb
Tue Mar 28 19:11:39 UTC 2023

Dear Paul,

Can you just release 2023-c based on the government decision yesterday which is the official and align with the government statement yesterday and comment its description for history records?

Its chaos all over as Red Hat released 2023-b and apple and other vendors follows…

Thanks you

Regards,
Saad
Ext. 2229