[tz] Changes to DST in IR/Tehran timezone

Jafari Abolfazl abolfazl137791 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 06:52:25 UTC 2023

Hello. First of all thanks for maintaining database and second I hav to
excuse for my English before hand, cause I am not a native and maybe do
some mistakes.
Due to goverments choices, starting from 21st March 2023, Iran dismissed
DST and now time should stay at +3:30, but due to lack of contacting with
official channels, it seems lots of systems still use 2023c tz database and
time is +4:30.
This problem cause so many problem specially in smartphone that due to lack
of automatic time, many application won't work correctly.