[tz] Did Greenland abolish daylight saving from 2024 on?

Brooks Harris brooks at edlmax.com
Sat Nov 18 17:36:16 UTC 2023

Its always seemed to me the tradition of "saving time" in the summer is
exactly backward. Why "save time" in the summer when there is already
naturally more daylight? If the idea is to "save time" at the end of the
day (sunset) why isn't this done in the winter, as Palm Springs
attempted? This would make more sense to me. But the whole idea of
"saving time" doesn't really make any sense to begin with, does it?
Well, tradition is tradition.

-Brooks