[tz] Hard copy of TZdata2023?

Alexandre Petrescu alexandre.petrescu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 17:27:15 UTC 2023

Le 15/10/2023 à 02:28, natyaveda via tz a écrit :

> Hey, are you aware of any printable or hard copy (paper) publications
> of your Time-Zone database in a complete or semi-complete form?

I am looking to obtain approximately the same.

The full database might be too much to print and read.  But a concise
form of it, on an A4 or letter sized paper, might be useful.  It should
be updateable easily, every few months or so. It should contain the
capitals and major cities worldwide.  Should not contain the past
history info.  Should list the names in alphabetical order, and with
several spellings (local spelling first).  It should tell the date of
the next few DST changes. Should be printed in a large font.  Should be
used when Internet is not available.

Other than that hard copy, I am also interested to be notified by email
about the single next DST change that will happen at a site worldwide
(not only at my place).  For example, I think now the next DST change
(no DST) is going to happen in Europe in November, but not sure whether
there are others before that.

Alex