[tz] Hard copy of TZdata2023?

Brooks Harris brooks at edlmax.com
Fri Oct 20 19:07:41 UTC 2023

I don't know if it would serve your purposes but there is a list of Tz
time zones at Wikipedia if you're not aware of it:

List of tz database time zones
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones

It would be a simple matter to print that list.

I'm not sure it's comprehensive, up to date, or who maintains it, but
I've not seen any blatant errors and find it usful as a general guide.

-Brooks