[tz] strftime %s

Bennett Todd bennett.e.todd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 16:07:24 UTC 2024

If you should happen to write up something longer, but choose not to send
it to the list, please copy me. I'm not in the standards-writing
deliberations, but I've been interested in C, and library implementation,
and time, for a long time. This thread may be straying from the work focus
of tz-list, perhaps, but I'm enjoying learning from it.

-Bennett
(subscribed to the list from my older bet at rahul.net address)