[UA-comms] Universal Acceptance workshops/sessions in India

Dušan Stojičević dusan at dukes.in.rs
Mon Nov 11 13:25:15 UTC 2019

Dear all,

One thing here is obvious. We should have the system for collaboration between groups, and it was obvious in the sessions at ICANN meeting.

The nature of work from ambassadors is not always same. If you just compare presentations from Walter and Harish on ICANN meeting, you can easily see that the work done in China by 3 ambassadors is almost completely for further use in measurement WG, and Harish was doing the work most suitable for future use of comms group.

If we continue with cross list mailings, it will create a chaos in communications, and sometimes, the messages would be sent on wrong lists.

Therefore, I suggest that presentations, announcement, and all other materials should be shared in original group and list, and the chairs will decide what to do next with those announcements and materials.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Dusan

p.s. – sorry for cross list mailing