[UA-discuss] Universal Acceptance LinkedIn Group

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Mon Feb 27 12:12:36 UTC 2017

A lot will depend on the audience
Years ago LinkedIn Groups seemed to have some traction, whereas these days they’re mostly fairly dead.
Facebook groups can work well.

But ultimately moving this conversation outside of email isn’t going to help too much. We need to get web developers, designers, UX people etc., engaged and aware, so the audience is much broader than people who knowingly delve into this space

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon