[UA-discuss] Remaining UA Sessions at ICANN75 - updated

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Sun Sep 18 16:31:24 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

Here is the updated list of UA sessions that we will from tomorrow.

We appreciate your participation and contribution to make UA sessions as interactive and productive as possible.

UA Program Formal Sessions

Day/Date

Local Time
(in UTC+8)

Room

Session

Mon, 19 Sep

11:15-11:4

Conference Hall 3

Tech Day 1 of 4 - Universal Acceptance (UA) Roadmap for Registry and Registrar Systems (updated – please add this to your agenda)

Mon, 19 Sep

16:30-17:30

Conference Hall 3

Tech Day 4 of 4 - Tech Day 4 of 4 - EAI support survey tool

Tue, 20 Sep

13:15–14:30

Banquet Hall

Driving Local Change for Universal Acceptance (UA) Adoption Globally

Thu, 22 Sep

15:00–16:00

Banquet Hall

Planning for Universal Acceptance (UA) Day

In addition, there will be some other sessions where UA topic will be touched based on. These are organized by other groups. You may also be interested in joining these sessions.

Wed, 21 Sep

14:45-15:15

Grand Ballroom 2

GNSO Council Meeting (UASG interaction)

Wed, 21 Sep

13:15-14:30

Conference Hall 3

ccNSO and Universal Acceptance

Wed, 21 Sep

16:30-17:30

Banquet Hall

Middle East Space - Universal Acceptance Roadmap for Registry and Registrar Systems

Thank you.

Best regards,

Seda Akbulut
Universal Acceptance (UA) Program Manager