[UA-discuss] ICANN75 UA Community Photo

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Mon Sep 19 16:17:37 UTC 2022

Dear UASG members and supporters,

We are grateful to have the UA community that is so important to the Internet. On the occasion of ICANN75, we want to come together to have a good memory.
So, we cordially invite those who are available for a photo shoot at the flagged entrance of ICANN75 Kuala Lumpur Convention Center.

Meeting time: On Tuesday 20 September at 14:50 MYT local time. (Photographer will be with us for only a few minutes at 15:00. So, if you are late, you may miss it.)
Meeting place: Please meet at the park entrance in the center of the building on the ground floor next to the flags.

Looking forward to seeing you.

[cid:image001.png at 01D8CC86.5ED8CC60]

Best regards,

Seda Akbulut