[UA-discuss] 2023 UASG Elections and Vice-Chair Candidates

Jiankang Yao yaojk at cnnic.cn
Tue Apr 4 14:54:04 UTC 2023

Hi Seda,

    Thanks for your message.
   One question: How many vice chairs we should select?

  One suggestion: could you kindly make a table and summarise the candidates’ information, such as listing the candidates’ company’s name (affiliations), simple expertises of each candidate, current working locations, promise/working aims,…..
If we have such a table, we can easily select the best candidate for the UA.

Best Regards
Jiankang Yao