[UA-discuss] [Ext] Re: 2023 UASG Elections and Vice-Chair Candidates

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Tue Apr 4 15:21:37 UTC 2023

Dear Jiankang,

Thank you for your suggestion on a summary tablee. We kindly encourage UA-Discuss members to go through the candidates’ statements of interests that are diligently prepared by them to know more about them. At this time, we are unable to provide a summary because the communication templates we used have passed through the public comment. UA Coordination WG would review suggestions for future elections.

In response to your question, as per the Voting Method on https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/UASG-Election-Process-2023-onwards.pdf; for the vice chair positions, each voter will be asked to cast their vote for their top three choices. For the Vice-Chair position, election will be done using a simple majority, and top three candidates will be elected.

Should you have further questions please feel free to reach out.

Kind regards,
Seda