[UA-discuss] Request for speakers

Samcilla samcillabaakojr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 10:34:52 UTC 2023

Hello Amina,
Thanks for your email. Let me support you with moderation as you seem to
have quite a number of speakers. Regardless, if need be, I can join the
speakers as well. I hope we have some meetings to discuss the way forward.

I think UA is a positive and necessary step towards reducing the digital
divide and empowering the next billion users to participate in the digital
economy. The theme/topic itself sits very well with me and I must commend
you for bringing it up, especially in today's world of rapid digital
changes, the role of UA has not been a major focus in helping users access
information, education, health care, commerce and social opportunities in
their own languages and cultures.

Best wishes ahead!
Sincerely,

Samuel Osei Mensah
Digital & Communications

| News Media <https://netbuzzafrica.com/> | Creative Media
<https://pivotdigitalmedia.tk/> | Digital Radio
<https://radio.netbuzzafrica.com/> | Travel & Tour <https://protour.africa>
[image: facebook icon] <https://facebook.com/samcillabaakojr>[image:
twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/samcillabaakojr>[image: linkedin icon]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/samcillabaakojr>[image: instagram icon]
<https://www.instagram.com/heysamcilla>[image: youtube icon]
<https://youtube.com/c/pivotdigitalmedia>
[image: Banner]
<https://netbuzzafrica.com/loving-my-christmas-jackie-appiah/> The content
of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in
message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message
with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you
received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow
with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in
the future.