[UA-discuss] Let AI write an email for you ! Work Smarter , Not Harder

Raymond Mamattah mamattah.raymond at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 13:01:17 UTC 2023

Thank you Dr Ajay.  This is a great initiative.

I hope the AI's will be able to *identify and correctly type* the
internationalised email addresses and will not see them as something else.

I think it is a great initiative, though it will make people more lazy.

Regards,
Raymond Mamattah
[image: linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/raymond-selorm-mamattah-02637610/> [image: