[UA-discuss] Let AI write an email for you ! Work Smarter , Not Harder

Dusan Stojicevic dusan at dukes.in.rs
Tue Apr 25 17:20:54 UTC 2023

Dear Raymond,

Concept of AI is rather different - AI tends to learn from other sources
how to write and correctly type IDNs. For me, it is completely
irrelevant thing until we make Whatsapp, Viber and other communication
tools to properly identify what we type - like IDNs and New Gs.

That is the focus of UASG, and if we do so, AI will learn to correctly
understand, identify and type IDNs and New Gs.

Let me just reiterate, for all of you that talks ONLY about IDNs> The
scope of UASG include new gTLDs and problems around them as well....

Dr Ajay just putted advertisement for one of features in his software,
and same thing can be done without that feature inside mail client - AI
can write a poem, and you can just c/p it as your own words in email.
Except self promotion, there is no much value in this info, and I would
say - it is not the place to place such emails.
For example> do you think that others cannot send new features in their
EAI software, like Core Mail? This should be ads-free mail list...

Regards,
Dusan