[UA-discuss] UA Day

Mutegeki Cliff mutegekicliff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 17:54:59 UTC 2023

Thanks for the Clarification Mark. With all that you have mentioned above I
now see why it's ideal. Considering Anil's proposal, I am proposing we have
a  *Universal Acceptance Awareness Month. *The universal Acceptance day
being the start of a month full of Universal Acceptance activities.

Mutegeki Cliff Agaba
Digital Adoption Consultant
Member Internet Society, AFRALO, ICANN, UASG and IGF - WGWSP
+256 701 800 679
+256 776 800 679

www.mutegekicliff.com
[image: facebook icon] <http://www.facebook.com/mutegekicliffagaba>  [image: