[UA-discuss] UA Day Google Doodle?

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Wed Jan 25 19:23:52 UTC 2023

Dear Andre and all,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions.

We have created a proposal for doodle. I will submit it to Doodle Team after it passes our internal reviews.

Best regards,
Seda

From: UA-discuss <ua-discuss-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Raymond Mamattah via UA-discuss <ua-discuss at icann.org>
Reply to: Raymond Mamattah <mamattah.raymond at gmail.com>
Date: 22 January 2023 Sunday 18:49
To: André Schappo <andre.schappo at mac.com>
Cc: Jeffrey Joseph via UA-discuss <ua-discuss at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [UA-discuss] UA Day Google Doodle?

Hello André,

This is an excellent idea. So how do we proceed with the idea?

1. Do we need to speak to someone for the doodle to be done?
2. If yes, any idea on who to speak with and their contact details?
3. Do we have to do any artwork for the doodle to be used? Are there any requirements for this artwork?
4. Are there any financial obligations in this?

If you can provide a lead for the questions it will help us to know the next step to take?
Regards,

Raymond Mamattah
Accra, Ghana