[UA-discuss] Experimental EAI "free trial" services under one's own domain name?

harsha wijayawardhana wijayawardhana at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 00:33:55 UTC 2023

Jim:
Once an Email Server is set up, one must make a simple adjustment to
masquerade any Domain Name. That is how we have made all three Domain Names
work on a single server. This applies to Non-Latin Domain Names as well.
One has to add an MX record pointing to your server for your Domain. The
whole process I mention can be automated by writing several scripts to
enter IDN Domain into your configuration files (if it is  Mail Store it is
just an entry to your Database).
Our objectives were slightly different from what you are looking for when
we set up our servers, however, it will take a few hours to add the feature
you are looking for.
Thanks
Harsha