[UA-discuss] Experimental EAI "free trial" services under one's own domain name?

Jim DeLaHunt list+uasg at jdlh.com
Wed Jun 28 23:20:11 UTC 2023

I contacted Zoho support about their level of Universal Acceptance, and
they sent me this reply:

> …unfortunately, you will not be able to add domains with special
> characters or in other languages.…
So, I guess Zoho does not belong on the list of "free trial" services
for now.

I thanked them for the information, and encouraged them to treat
Universal Acceptance as a market opportunity in the future. I pointed
them to the uasg.tech website.

I will point that an EAI Self-Certification badge, in Gold or Platinum,
would fit really well into a product landing page like
<https://www.zoho.com/mail/custom-domain-email.html>.

Best regards,
      —Jim DeLaHunt