[UA-discuss] UASG Elections 2023 - Accepting Nominations

Nazar Nicholas nnicholaski at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 23:09:01 UTC 2023

All
Election is online and to go through profiles is like reading a bed story
for your kid. So I second the voting to go ahead
*Nazar Nicholas Kirama*
President& Chief Executive Officer
Internet Society Tanzania Chapter (ISOC-Tz)
*...................................................................*
*National Coordinator *
*Tanzania Internet Governance Forum (TzIGF)*
*......................................*
*"Internet i**s for Everyone"*

ICT Consultant & Trainer
IEEE Member#96674695
Certified Business Coach (ICF)

T:+255 784 220 877 | +255 748 282 888
E:nnicholaski at gmail.com <E%3Annicholaski at gmail.com>

*Professional Affiliations: **||IEEE: Membership#96674695**||ICANN|| Web
Foundation|| IGF|| Article 19Foundation||**Entrepreneurs Wealth Academy||
Tanzania Federation of Green Revolution|| AFRINIC Advocate*
*Clubs/Associations Affiliation: Founder Member of Roots&Shoots-**The Dr.
Jane Goodall's Global Youth Program, **member @PMA,IMA WSPCA, WCST, **The
Internet Society**,**International Coaching Federation.*
*Joshua1:8 @**Haggai 2:8 **@Deuteronomy 8:17-18*