[UA-discuss] Get ready for UA Day on 28th March 2023

Katarina katigev78 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 11:26:01 UTC 2023

Dear friends,

Thank you for sharing the information regarding UA day.
ISOC Armenia is hosting the event in Armenia, Yerevan on March 28. Could
you please help us to find where we can get the promoting materials and
official logo?

Thank you in advance.

On Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 11:36 AM Ajay Data via UA-discuss <
ua-discuss at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> I am pleased to share 50 events happening in 40+ countries to celebrate UA
> Day on 28th March 2023. See list of events with locations.
> https://uasg.tech/ua-day/ #multistakeholder
>
> These are Global Effort to Drive a More Inclusive and Multilingual
> Internet.
> ICANN and the UASG is working together to Mobilize the Global Internet
> Community for Universal Acceptance.
>
> See the press release.
> https://www.icann.org/resources/press-material/release-2023-03-09-en
>
> Please block your calendar and share with others to chose the event they
> would like to attend.
>
> The success of UA day is not possible without all of us contributing to it
> and raise awareness of UA in your region.
>
> Looking forward to witness one of the largest multi stakeholders event.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Dr. Ajay Data
> Chair - UASG
>

> --
> Sent from my Android device with XGen Email.

Best Regards,
Katarina Gevorgyan

www.isocchapter.am/