[UA-discuss] UA Day 2024: Call for Proposals

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Thu Nov 2 05:27:47 UTC 2023

Thank you Mark and Jim for your review and suggestions. We will update the announcement and the web page further, following your suggestions.

Please note that https://uasg.tech/ua-day/ links to the webpage for UA Day, and https://universalacceptance.day maps onto the same webpage (latter easier to remember). We do intend to keep this webpage updated, as we make progress along the UA Day.

Regards,
Sarmad