[UA-Measurement] UA Measurement WG meeting - Fortnightly on Wed. UTC 5pm-6pm

Mauricia Abdol cindy.mauricia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 17:06:51 UTC 2019

Hello Team,

I am still stuck in my current engagement and cannot join the meeting this
week however I will review the meeting minutes and past posted docs in
order to catch up. I will send through any questions I may have.

I look forward to engaging with the team soon.

Best regards,
Mauricia (NSCG) and NextGen @ ICANN Ambassador.

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 at 19:00, Roberto Gaetano <roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Dennis.
>
> Hi all.
> I am also a newcomer.
> I am not a technical expert, so I will be mostly listening and trying to
> understand how the average Internet user can help in making this matter
> progress.
> Cheers,
> Roberto
>

> On 10.07.2019, at 15:39, Tan Tanaka, Dennis via UA-Measurement <
> ua-measurement at icann.org> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> I’m Dennis Tan, UASG Vice-Chair, and I’ll be moderating today’s call. For
> those of you new to this group I’m sharing the last two meeting minutes so
> that you can review at your convenience.
>
> For today, I’m proposing the following agenda:
>
>    1. Roll call (2 min)
>    2. Re-cap of Measurements WG purpose and objective for this year (5
>    min)
>    3. Develop outline for Annual Report of Universal Acceptance Readiness
>    (40 min)
>    4. AOB
>

> Talk soon.
>
> Best,
> Dennis
>
> *From: *sarmad.hussain at icann.org
> *When: *1:00 PM - 2:00 PM July 10, 2019
> *Subject: *[EXTERNAL] [UA-Measurement] UA Measurement WG meeting -
> Fortnightly on Wed. UTC 5pm-6pm
> *Location: *https://icann.zoom.us/j/100622715
>

> Dear Measurement WG members,
>
> Here is a place holder for our regular meetings. These will be fortnightly
> on Wednesdays at UTC 5pm.
>
> Regards,
> Sarmad
>

> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://icann.zoom.us/j/100622715
>

> Meeting ID: 100 622 715
> Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aufZsGPJv
>

> <Notes - Measurement Working Group Call - 2019-04-18.pdf><UASG
> Measurement Notes 5-16-19.pdf>

*Ms. Mauricia Abdol*

*BA. PSY, LCS, WGS; BA HONS. PSY (UWC)*
*MA Child & Family Studie**s UWC*
*Facilitator Interprofessional Health Studies UWC*