[UA-Measurement] UA Measurement WG meeting - Fortnightly on Wed. UTC 5pm-6pm

oreoluwa oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Wed Jul 10 18:13:57 UTC 2019

Hi everyone I was on the call and also a first-timer. I am not an engineer or software developer, but I'm interested in learning more about the work of the group and how I can connect this with the digitally marginalised communities I work with.Regards, OreSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Roberto Gaetano <roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com> Date: 10/07/2019  17:59  (GMT+01:00) To: "Tan Tanaka, Dennis" <dtantanaka at verisign.com> Cc: ua-measurement at icann.org Subject: Re: [UA-Measurement] UA Measurement WG meeting - Fortnightly on Wed. UTC 5pm-6pm
Thanks Dennis.

Hi all.
I am also a newcomer.
I am not a technical expert, so I will be mostly listening and trying to understand how the average Internet user can help in making this matter progress.
Cheers,
Roberto