[UA-Measurement] UA-readiness of Internet Browsers

Mark Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Wed Sep 25 22:54:31 UTC 2019

I had never seen this dashboard either. I reinforce my request that we
absolutely need to create a dynamic database, a real catalogue of all UA
resources and results. There are so many things scattered... including a
lot of stuff on other people's servers. How do I got about getting such
an initiative started?

On 24/09/2019 20:02, Don Hollander wrote:

> Hi Dennis
>
> I’ve made some comment in the document.
>
> I’m not sure why you are exercising Browsers again when the last study
> found most had very high compliance rates.
> https://uasg.tech/dashboard/  Have all the other applications already
> been done?
>
> I like the structure looking at the five verbs of UA Readiness. Good
> construct.

Mark W. Datysgeld from Governance Primer [www.markwd.website]
In partnership with AR-TARC and the Brazilian Association of Software Companies (ABES)