[UA-Measurement] Recurring Meeting Day

Jim DeLaHunt list+uasg at jdlh.com
Fri Feb 11 20:27:25 UTC 2022

Seda:

I received a meeting invitation for the UA-Measurement WG, but what the
invitation email says is:

> Seda Akbulut has invited you to UA Measurement WG Meetings - Alternate
> Mondays - UTC 1500
>
> UA Measurement WG is inviting you to recurring meeting on
>
> Alternate Mondays at UTC 1500

So, it says "Mondays" not "Thursdays". This is confusing. Is there a way
to change the invitation email so that the text of the invitation
matches the dates in the calendar event attachment?

I suspect that the confusion is a combination of how Outlook sends out
these invitations, and how my email program displays them.

Best regards,
     —Jim DeLaHunt

On 2022-02-11 07:32, Seda Akbulut via UA-Measurement wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Due to a conflict, we need to reschedule our recurring meetings to
> Thursday same time.
>
> A separate invite has been sent to the group. Please feel free to let
> me know if you have any questions.
>
> The next meeting is on 24 Feb 1500 UTC.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Seda Akbulut
> Universal Acceptance (UA) Program Manager

.   --Jim DeLaHunt,jdlh at jdlh.com      http://blog.jdlh.com/  (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant

       2201-1000 Beach Ave, Vancouver BC V6E 4M2, Canada
          Canada mobile +1-604-376-8953