[UA-Measurement] [Ext] Re: Recurring Meeting Day

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Fri Feb 11 21:59:15 UTC 2022

Hello Jim,

Thank you for the heads up. I have now corrected it.

I’m sorry for the confusion. I hope it looks ok now. Have a great weekend.

Best regards,
Seda Akbulut

From: Jim DeLaHunt <list+uasg at jdlh.com>
Date: 11 February 2022 Friday 23:27
To: Seda Akbulut <seda.akbulut at icann.org>
Cc: "ua-measurement at icann.org" <ua-measurement at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [UA-Measurement] Recurring Meeting Day

Seda:

I received a meeting invitation for the UA-Measurement WG, but what the invitation email says is:
Seda Akbulut has invited you to UA Measurement WG Meetings - Alternate Mondays - UTC 1500
UA Measurement WG is inviting you to recurring meeting on

Alternate Mondays at UTC 1500
So, it says "Mondays" not "Thursdays". This is confusing. Is there a way to change the invitation email so that the text of the invitation matches the dates in the calendar event attachment?

I suspect that the confusion is a combination of how Outlook sends out these invitations, and how my email program displays them.

Best regards,
    —Jim DeLaHunt