[UA-Tech] UA-Tech WG meeting cancelled for 9 October 2023?

Jim DeLaHunt list+uasg at jdlh.com
Mon Oct 9 06:25:30 UTC 2023

UA Technology Working Group colleagues:

According to our usual schedule, there should be a working group meeting
on Monday, 9 October 2023, 14:30-15:30 UTC. However, my notes from our
last meeting on 25 September remind me that we determined that there was
a conflict on 9 October, so someone was going to look into rescheduling
the meeting.

I don't think I have heard about a rescheduled time. So, I am going to
assume that our 9 October 2023 meeting is cancelled.  If by chance it
does go ahead at the regular time, I will likely miss it. It is now 8
hours before the scheduled meeting time, and I am about to go to sleep.
I don't think I will wake up before the meeting time without an alarm
clock ringing.

Best regards,
      —Jim DeLaHunt, UTC-7 time zone.

--
     --Jim DeLaHunt, jdlh at jdlh.com     http://blog.jdlh.com/ (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant, Vancouver, Canada