[UA-Tech] "Champions of UA" RECOGNITION [was: Re: UASG Five Year Strategic Planning FY(2025 - 2029)]

Raitme Citterio rcitterio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:04:50 UTC 2023

Hello everyone

To contribute to the analysis of this interesting proposal, which I support
and join.

I would like to contribute an example to analyze that is more in tune with
the type of work of implementation of UA principles at the technical level.

In the past I was a member of a chapter of ACM and they have a whole model
of recognition and nomination processes and even regional recognitions.

https://awards.acm.org

https://awards.acm.org/regional-awards

https://awards.acm.org/award-nominations

https://awards.acm.org/guides

I hope I can help give you a better idea to develop an approach that can be
implemented within UA.

Sincerely

Raitme Citterio
4FE7 B994 C1CF 2815 at pgp