[vip] WHITE PAPER ON "DEFINITIONS" : YOUR COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK REQUESTED

Daniel Kalchev daniel at digsys.bg
Sun Sep 11 21:12:21 UTC 2011

On Sep 10, 2011, at 20:54 , JFC Morfin wrote:

> […]
> However, I wish we would first clearly and commonly understand where we are and what we are currently doing before we try doing anything else. The Internet is a communication process that aims at permitting every human and machine to digitally relate together. As such, it is the most complex system ever built by humans, and the first one that has attained a universal nature.

[good presentation of current state]

Trouble is, we have approaching deadline for this work. That means, in my opinion that our work will be grossly incomplete.

While we might restrict ourselves to root-only study on variants, we usefulness of this work is greater in a more general context, especially given the IDNA limitations.

Daniel