[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Today's call

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Mon Jul 13 15:11:50 UTC 2015

Jamie
While I like your idea I don't see how that would work
How could you accurately calculate how many registrants there are in Ireland?
We are the only active Irish owned and based registrar, but there are registrants served by multiple registrars from around the globe. I've no idea how you could get that number accurately.
Regards
Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Hosting & Domains
http://www.blacknight.host/
http://www.mneylon.social
Sent from mobile so typos and brevity are normal