[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Discussion paper for 1 April 2015 meeting

Jamie Hedlund jamie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Mar 30 19:09:01 UTC 2015

Christopher and Stephanie,

We can discuss your proposed topics under AOB at the end of the meeting.
Thanks.

Best,
Jamie

Jamie Hedlund
VP, Strategic Programs
Global Domains Division
ICANN
+1.202.374.3969 (m)
+1.202.570.7125 (d)
jamie.hedlund at icann.org

From:  Christopher Wilkinson <cw at christopherwilkinson.eu>
Date:  Monday, March 30, 2015 at 1:55 PM
To:  Jamie Hedlund <jamie.hedlund at icann.org>
Cc:  "whois-iag-volunteers at icann.org" <whois-iag-volunteers at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Discussion paper for 1 April 2015
meeting

Thankyou, Jamie. Please add to the agenda the 'Block Exemption by
jurisdiction' option as suggested below.

Many thanks and regards to you all

Christopher

PS:  In the Discussion Paper, the Links to Policy, GNSO Policy and
Procedure, are not active in the copy received.
Could you please forward the corresponding URLs.

Begin forwarded message: