[Wp4] Board comments on Annex 6

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 19:11:49 UTC 2015

    It would be best to engage the Board members on the CCWG to understand
better what scenarios they identified with the language.  (And I think it
would be good for us to give concrete examples of actual breach of human
rights within ICANN that we are concerned about - that can focus the
minds/conversation)
Paul +1
Kavouss