[Wp4] Board comments on Annex 6

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 14:28:33 UTC 2015

On Dec 18, 2015 23:18, "Paul Twomey" <paul.twomey at argopacific.com> wrote:

> It would be best to engage the Board members on the CCWG to understand
better what scenarios they identified with the language.  (And I think it
would be good for us to give concrete examples of actual breach of human
rights within ICANN that we are concerned about - that can focus the
minds/conversation)

SO: +1 to that. The IAB's comment was mute (neutral) about this, don't know
if the NRO-EC will be making comment on this subject as well.

Regards
> Paul Twomey
>

> On 12/19/15 1:13 AM, Paul Rosenzweig wrote:
>>
>> It’s OK Niels, they also think that increased transparency is against
the global public interest.  I infer that they think that the GPI is
equivalent to whatever gives them the least amount of constraint and the
greatest amount of obscured power.

>> To say I am disappointed in the Board is to understate the matter.
>>
>> Paul
>>

>> Paul Rosenzweig
>>
>> Paul.rosenzweig at gmail.com
>>
>> +1 (202) 329-9650