[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: Welcome to the WS2 Jurisdiction Subgroup!

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Wed Aug 17 13:06:41 UTC 2016

Greg (and all)

I personally prefer the 1900 UTC, but paraminder’s point is a reasonable
one.  I can live with 1300 UTC when and as necessary (though it will get
harder for those to the West of me
).

I write mostly to completely support your instinct that our first meeting
should be about scoping and that we can’t really have that meeting until we
have a strawman scoping document to discuss.  Indeed, I suspect strongly
that our biggest decision of all will be to define what is and what is not
within the ambit of our discussions
 and so we shouldn’t start running
until we have defined the distance to be run.

Cheers

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com>